How To Mine Cryptocoins
A Beginner’s Guide To Mining Cryptocoins
You can mine Cryptocoins by using your:
- CPU (The CPU is your Processor and will be shown as Processor or Threads)
- GPU (The GPU is your Graphics card)
Easy to use cryptocoin mining programs:
Click on the picture below to get started
- You will be taken to their website where you create an account by registrating your email
- Go to their download page and download their cryptocoin mining program called MinerGate.
- Install and run the MinerGate program, you will be asked to use your account to login, when you have done this you are ready to start mining.
Minergate is a very easy mining program to use. It lets you mine many different types of cryptocoins, some of them are shown on the picture below.